Guest Relations Representative
West Clinik is looking for a Guest Relations Representative to welcome customers, guests, and assist over the phone customers. The Guest Relations Representative will be an advocate for the company by ensuring that the company’s character is reflected in the reception area and at the start of each visitor experience.
- Provides excellent customer service by greeting all incoming guests and customers
- Provides over the phone customer service
- Properly checking customers and guests in at the time of arrival
- Accurately input new and returning customer information into the POS system
- Maintain store appearance by reorganizing, stocking, and cleaning on an as needed basis
- Assist in maintaining store cleanliness
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Good technical capacity
- Good time management skills
- Must be 21 years or older
- Must pass a live scan background check (no drug conviction within 4 years)
- At least 2 years of retail experience
West Clinik provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. West Clinik is committed to building a diverse staff and strongly encourages applications from candidates of color.